Become a Member!
We’re always looking for new members to help out with the library. If you’re interested in zines, archives, social history, library sciences or DIY culture, then we’d love to chat. You don’t have to commit a lot of time and we are happy to find tasks which suit your interest. At the moment we need help with:
- Cataloging zines in both our online and paper system
- Website development and content writing
- Social media
- Promotions and marketing
- Workshop facilitation (if you have an idea for a great zine workshop, we’d love to hear it)
- Writing our new monthly Newsletter
- Running stalls at events and zine fairs
- Writing funding applications
For more information or to get involved, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then organise a casual meeting between you and one of our coordinators where we can chat about your interests and goals and what you want to get out of your time working with us. Alternatively, come and meet us at one of our open meetings! Details can be found on our events page and on our Facebook page.
If you want to subscribe to our new monthly newsletter follow this link: link: http://eepurl.com/c0-w5T